Friday, April 3, 2009

Urn quilts

Years ago when the Jane Stickle quilt was published by Brenda several ladies and I made our own mini group and we've been together ever since. We have done some group projects and swaps and this was one of them. We each designed an urn block and this was the result. We just sent the patterns to each other and it was up to us to interpret it how we wanted.

This is a variation of the same quilt.

It doesn't always have to be a quilt either! This is made from a mix of wool and wool felt. Generally I don't use wool felt anymore.

Have a terrific weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You are your friends are very creative! I like all of the versions. I don't like woolfelt much anymore either. Handdyed wool kindof ruins it for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That seems like a wonderful group project. I wish I had a group of quilting friends who were so talented. Really, all I can say is WOW

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!