Monday, December 16, 2019

Buhl Bushong

If you are in my facebook group you would have seen a couple of paper pieced arcs I shared. Over the weekend I had another idea after re-reading the directions several times. The original maker appliqued this block, so why not? And it will work with the machine applique that I do. This is my test block and although the photo was taken after the sun set and the photo is lousy, the quilt block will work for me!

I am really enjoying the Holiday Favorites Blog Hop and I hope you are too!
This is the link from Saturday
Dec 14 Kelly https://pinkadotquilts.blogspot.com/2019/12/blog-hop-day.html

And Sunday
Dec 15 Juliann https://chasingstories.wordpress.com/2019/12/15/holiday-blog-hop/

And today hop on over to Suzie's blog!
https://suehoover.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-turn-on-blog-hop.html

Have an awesome day!




7 comments:

  1. Appliqué is a great solution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great in applique! And, yes I am enjoying the Blog hop. Thanks for hosting it. I am having fun looking into everyone's holiday decorating and traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I am curious, how do you get your points so perfect? I struggle with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your applique center looks great. I did nog make any yet but I think I am going to try to make one with H250, if that does not work, I will try applique too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am enjoying the progress on your Buhl Bushong blocks. Your work is beautiful and, I too, am thoroughly loving the Holiday Hop! Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!