Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Mid Week Funday

What a jam packed week so far! All in good ways. 

I completed one more bird block. I only have greens to applique on the remaining blocks.
Can you believe I cannot remember my middle of the night "great setting idea"? I'm beginning to think I dreamed a great idea and didn't really have one. LOL
PS, This block is part of the quilt Cousin's Walk, now out of print.




Monday I prepared for a guild lecture, "Quilts Through the Seasons" I love doing these but don't think I'll ever get used to taking to a "silent" audience. Thank you Hillsboro! 

Saturday I made it out for another one nighter early season backpack trip. 


 This sunset made the big hike up with our packs on worth it every step and drop of sweat!
(Mt Rainier)

The Stuart range to the north. We had this amazing view for several miles on our way down.

Such a great way to build friendships.


I hope ya'll are having a terrific week!

 

9 comments:

  1. Just love your birds--beautiful "plumage";)))
    What a lovely area to walk/hike in...
    Hugs, mid-week, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori tus pájaros son divinos, buena caminata
    Cuídate

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful block! And, that view is sensational! I notice that you all had oxygen. That must be some elevation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous scenery. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very fun combination of fabrics in your bird block. Love the polka dot wing, and the stripey leaves.
    That is a glorious sunset!!
    Is that oxygen you have, or just the mouthpieces for your hydration packs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sunset shot is a wallhanger! I so admire your hikes with your girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bird block and gorgeous scenery
    I agree, speaking to the little silent boxes is a challenge. I really hope we go back to in person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always fun to see what you have been up to, either quilt making or hiking!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!