Wednesday, July 7, 2021

This and That and Email Subscription Changeovers

 Happy Day friends! 

The other day I was straightening and organizing my suitcase that I will take FULL of donations on my next mission trip. It was cancelled last year, then postponed, and I believe we will be going to Dominican Republic in 2022.  While organizing I found some fabric that was donated by Joann at Quilters Coop to use for little dresses. 

I'm looking for a few generous souls who'd be willing to make them into dresses. The link is HERE to many options. Some of them may be broken links, sorry! Let me know if you would like a chunk of fabric to make a few. Maybe you have a group who'd like all of the fabric and transform them all to dresses. Please let me know. Thank you!



IF YOU SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL: Please read

If you are actively getting my posts by email, then you will still be receiving them that way. You may need to confirm that is what you want on your first email/post. 

If you want to try it out,  look on my right hand side bar and enter your email address. I think it is as easy to unsubscribe if you decide that isn't what you want. 

If you are a blogger and need to change from feedburner https://follow.it  made it very easy to change and they were very helpful showing me step by step what I needed to do. Unless you tell me you don't like it at all, then I'll stick with it. I always appreciate your feedback!


Thanks! Have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you printed the links again as I lost track of the first one! I will make some for you this fall out of my own fabrics. A few of the links from your previous post are dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the fabric I bought specifically to make more dresses, so I'd better work with that. And I have plenty of elastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links. Just FYI - I subscribe via email & have switched to follow(dot)it, and it appears I get notified the day after you post. I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get people to make dresses with this fabric? I would be happy to make a few.

    ReplyDelete
  5. See 2015 post.. LOL. I will share with my group... the humor of me posting crazy. And the dresses. We have both physical members locally and distance members via our Private FB group. it is 12:07. Blessings,
    K.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!