Friday, October 1, 2021

Land That I Love Part 3


We will sew the half square triangles and 2" squares to make this block. Lights/mediums/darks really don't matter much although I did try and keep my darker prints in the half square triangles pointing to each other.  Make 12 of these little blocks. Tada! Admire your handiwork!


Judy Stout, a blog reader, sent me this adorable pattern by Cheri Payne. 


It was given to her and she thought of me. Thank you Judy! That is so kind!!
Kindness Matters is the name of it and so appropriate for these days!

Have an amazing weekend!
Oh yea, Welcome October!

 

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I got caught up yesterday (hadn't started until then). This shouldn't be too tough, but I did choose a different colorway and I will be interested to see how it plays out.
    That is a lovely design of Cheri's. Very thoughtful of Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to start sewing them together! And I love the pattern you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori preparada para coser el paso 3 bonito diseƱo de Cheri
    Buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little Prim. pattern! So sweet, both the name and her thoughtfulness!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!