Monday, October 4, 2021

Favorite Fall Quilts

Our nights are cooling off and autumn is in the air here in Central Oregon. 
I shared a few of the small quilts throughout the house and here are some larger ones that we have ready to snuggle or on the beds.



Basketweave. The only thing fall-ish about this is the cheddar/orange setting triangles, which I love!

The Old City, Made after our trip to Denmark. 

A Jan Patek quilt designed from an antique. 

One of my favorites. Blue and cheddar is a winning combo!


A lovely round robin that says fall to me.

A Jan Patek design I did as a quilalong. it's called Fall Festival. 
My super favorite Thanksgiving photo!! 

This quilt says welcome when you enter my home.

Wilderness Road friendship quilt. 

A friend and I had a fall finale backpacking trip. Love seeing fall colors in nature!

Mt Hood in all its glory. 

                     Beautiful autumn sunrise. 


Have you started to decorate for fall?  

Let's have a terrific week!
 

11 comments:

  1. I have started also. Just yesterday afternoon I added a couple of wall quilts and a pillow to the smaller wall hangings and table toppers. There may be a few more things to add. I love this time of year and may have a few more quilts to add. I love your Fall Festival quilt and the scarecrow quilt totally speaks to me. I don't remember seeing your Jan Patek antique inspiration quilt. It is just LOVELY! I love Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorite Fall quilts are all so lovely!! I especially am drawn to the Denmark one--those colors are great...beautiful works...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have decorated as well...my favorite of your fall quilts is your string quilt! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori todos tus edredones son favoritos!! preciosos cada uno de ellos.
    Tambien llene mi casa con los colores de otoƱo ¡me encantan!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've been very busy quilting! Nice projects. It's getting a bit darker here earlier each day, and rainier also. So sorry to see Mt. Hood with so little snow; the same thing has happened at Mount Rainier also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your autumn quilt display. Any quilt with cheddar in it is beautiful in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great fall quilts!
    Oh, the blue and cheddar remind me of Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice collection. Several favs but your blue/cheddar really shines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great quilts, all of them. I loved doing your Fall Festival quiltalong!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how I missed this post.
    I enjoyed seeing the quilts you pull out for fall.
    Basketweave is so fun, and I am always drawn to your blue and cheddar quilt. Can't get enough of it!
    Lovely views from your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!