Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Monthly Sampler 2022

Good morning!

Here is my monthly sampler that arrived from Two Thimbles Quilt shop (online shop now only) She carries lovely reproduction fabric which is getting harder and harder to find. 
This month's sampler is cream shirtings by Marcus Bros! (click on Marcus Bros for the link)  I need to use shirtings in more of my projects. I love them!

Last night's guild meeting via Zoom went great!
Thank you to all who joined in. Zoom defintely isn't the best way to meet, but I am so glad it is an option. Pam was able to book me last week, so it's good to be flexible and spontaneous!

Here is my backdrop. This scrappy simple 9 patch is one of my favorites! I machine quilted it with large Baptist fans. 

Please keep me in mind for your guild meetings. I understand some may be via Zoom for a short while and if my schedule is open I'll work with you to make it happen!

CLM, you commented on my guild post, but there is no email to contact you. Please email me!

I hope your week is going well!


 

3 comments:

  1. Great selection of shirtings! And a beautiful quilt.

    I love when the shirtings have the little figural motifs,like the horseshoe. Is this one specific grouping from Marcus? Called?

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirtings are lovely but your backdrop is GORGEOUS! So glad you're able to get out there and share even if it is only on Zoom.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!