Friday, March 11, 2022

Wrapping up This Week

Got this bound and now will quilt. It is a good reminder for me since my words don't always wait before spilling out! 

I got the historic panels in. 
If you requested one previously I have contacted you.

If you'd like one now please send me an email at HumbleQuilts@gmail.com and I'll be sure to hold you one.

Love these sepia tones battle fields- I have more of these as well!


I plan on hosting a historic panel challenge starting this spring. Will post more soon!

Have a terrific weekend!

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful little quilt with wise words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in the War Between the States Panels. Could you send me more information? Thank you. granhudson@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!