Monday, March 14, 2022

Upcoming Events on Humble Quilts



  • I'll announce the 9th annual little quilt swap soon.

  • Our antique block challenge is due May 30th

  • The historic panel challenge will begin May 31st and we will have an end date of November 31st. That is 6 months for us to get creative and have fun with the panels. 
Thank you to many of you who wanted the blue CW General panel. If you emailed and have not heard from me, please try again at humblequilts@gmail.com. 


  • The little quilt above is one we will make at my Humble Quilts class I've been mentioning. The original doll quilt is circa1880 made in turkey reds and light shirtings. The entire quilt is faded and looks so soft and sweet. I plan on using my French General fabrics. In a 2 hour class we can have a lot of fun and likely complete our tops! 
DATE: Tuesday March 29th  10AM- Noon Pacific Standard time. 
COST: $10 
Via Zoom
You can Venmo, paypal, send check or cash. Let me know and I'll give you my address or account info to send. As soon as I get payment I will send out the pattern so you can choose fabrics. I plan on sending a photo of the antique quilt as well. 

 I know many said you don't want a project, well, I will try and alternate projects with a learning experience of some sort. And for those that cannot make it during the week I may try and shoot for a weekend class in addition to the weekday. I won't do it if there isn't interest. 

  • April 18- 10AM Gone to Pieces Quilt Guild McMinville, Oregon
10 Reasons I Quilt
guests welcome!
  • April 18th- 1-5PM Gone to Pieces Quilt Guild 
String Quilts your Way 
sign ups open 3/22/22 Let me know if you are interested in attending. 



Thank you all for your support in so many ways! Moving into the quilt "business" world has been a learning curve! I appreciate every purchase, dear friends!


 

5 comments:

  1. I wish you such great luck and success with your quilt business, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take this class! I work during the week though. If it's not feasible to do a weekend class could you record the class so that I could still get access to it? That would work for me. Love this little quilt! Please let me know how to remit funds and Thank you!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I said I didn't want projects, but if I didn't already have an appointment on the calendar on that day, at that time, I would sign up to make that little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you lots of success and happiness with your quilting business. This little quilt is very sweet, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. remind me please of the parameters of the Civil War Generals panel we are making. Don't start till? or something like that?

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!