Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Quilt Guild and Online Class

I was talking to my friend in Ohio and she feels like I need to come back and take my quilts on the road again! We did this in 2019 and had so much fun!!  She is located  in Ashtabula, which is fairly close to the PA border.  If you have any "pull" with your guild please suggest I come for a visit. If we can get enough guilds the travel costs would be very low. I believe in 2019 I visit 5 quilt groups! It was so much fun! Shoot me an email at humblequilts@gmail.com if you may be interested. I'm open to any time of the year except winter! LOL


The online basket class was yesterday. Here is the completed little table topper I made. It has a chunky sashing and is oh so humble!
The little one I used as a sample will be a mug rug. 
 




Don't forget to add a label!

Have a great week!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lori, I'm not sure if we have guilds here in the UK. I should check it out as I love quilting. I keep telling myself to try a large one like the ones in your photo, but I would need help :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling. and Happy Birthday to you as well! Hope it was full of good memories!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!