Friday, May 13, 2022

Uptown and Swap Quilts

Swap quilts are winging their way across the USA and the globe! Your quilt should be in the mail! We will have a linky party in a week or so and we can see all the precious quilts that we made. I'm seeing many sweet ones already. 

My May blocks of Uptown by Gay at Sentimental Stitches are complete.




 

I'm still nursing my foot from an injury but am going on my first backpack trip as a 60 year old! Wow! That sounds weird!!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend,

5 comments:

  1. Your May block is simply beautiful, Lori! {Try saying " it sounds weird to say 79 years old!!"
    Gosh I never thought I'd live to be older than my bra size hahaha}
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blocks! Love that blue fabric, it really sparkles. Have a wonderful backpack adventure. Don't give 60 another thought. They say it's the new 40! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. Rest and relaxation for this rainy weekend. Love my little Swap quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your birthday was a good one, and that your ankle/foot injury heals soon!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!