Monday, July 25, 2022

Red and Ecru

Here is a primitive adorable crib size quilt I picked up when I was back in New England. It has no batting and is such a fun goofy perfect little tied quilt!

I would have been a lot easier to use red squares. The maker put together half square triangles instead!
The binding is red on 3 sides and ecru on the 4th side. 

The cetner is only a fold line, not a seam. The seam is about 2" to the left of the fold. 

Lots of little stitches are holding that binding in place. 

Looks like summer had finally arrived here in Central Oregon! Have an amazing week! I'm feeling great!


 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the HST's were leftovers from another project. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are fully recovered. May I ask if you took the antiviral meds that are available?

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!