Friday, August 26, 2022

More Inspiration From Life

I had an amazing 3 night backpacking trip and always get so inspired! One of my backpacking friends makes pottery and she pulls her inspiration from nature as well.


Hmmm, monochromatic? (low volume we say now) 
A little like this...more info HERE.



Bold orange/red/pink sunsets are inspiring. As the sun sets the colors change so much. We watched this for several minutes from a high ledge in the wilderness. 






And my favorite, lots of color like a scrap quilt!



I hope to get back in my sewing room soon. I must eeek out as much summer as I can!

Have an amazing weekend! 



 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful .. eeking out summer here too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Majestic mountains and skies, but what I love is the Alpine meadow. It must call to my Swiss roots.// I too am enjoying every bit of summer, but Baby Mo and I just got drenched w a sudden brief and useless cloud burst. All was dry again before i could squeegee the windows, but the chair cushions are wet. We will prep handwork for an hour til they dry.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you have translated your mountain scenery to fabrics (with a little help from Robert Kaufman). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nature pics are just incredible!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nature is beautiful and I can understand how it can be inspiring. Whether through fabric, pottery, or paints -- you name it -- plenty of ways to interpret the beauty. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty pictures. I can imagine how they inspire you to make quilts and use fabrics. Love, love, love the mountains, can't wait to go back to them......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also seeing so much beauty and inspiration from the colors outside. Sadly, so many beautiful trees means we don’t see too many sunsets. Love your photos

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!