Monday, August 29, 2022

Fall "Welcome" Quiltalong

It looks like there is enough interest to do this as a quiltalong. I had to order the pamphlet and it was supposed to be here on the 25th and it still has not arrived. As soon as I get it I will start figuring out how to divide it up and see how we can do this together. 

As much as I love the one I made years ago it is very faded. I'll be happy to make another one. 



I'll suggest if you want to start pulling some fabrics that would be the first thing to do. I may use fabrics completely out of my wheelhouse! Not sure yet.

This is the pamphlet the pattern is in.

I hope many of you find this in your sewing room, but if not a link was given on Humble Quilts facebook group to a digital download. The link is HERE. 

Let's have an awesome week!



 

4 comments:

  1. My pamphlet arrived, and I am pulling scraps together!! This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can get a pamphlet I am excited to join in. Don't go too fast! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try this one. My pamphlet is on its way.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!