Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Panel Challenge Update


This was taken in my sewing room after the sun went down, but I was so excited! I am considering this top complete!

You want to know a secret about the quarter square triangles? My friend made them and then cleaned out her sewing room and GAVE them to me! The are expertly pieced and the seams are twirled! I'm so thrilled to be using them in this special quilt. 

How are you all coming on your panel quilt. Due date end of November. 

I hope your week is going great!

 

9 comments:

  1. I haven't started yet we're going on vacation then I'm starting I know what I want to do
    Love your quilt btw : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd consider your quilt done! What a gift from your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect marriage using your historical panel w/the QST's. It is simply striking. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your quilt is awesome!! And your panel is wonderful! So glad you found that one. My quilt is done and with my LAQ. Looking forward to handing it soon ... my hubby has dibs on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your panel quilt is looking great. Those quarter square triangles are such a nice gift, and look perfect in the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those QST's are perfect for your panel, do you plan to hand quilt this? I'm progressing slowly on my panel, and just put a short update on my blog. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift your friend gave you. Your panel challenge is looking good. I dug through the pile of star blocks I made for the Stars in a Time Warp along with Barbara Brackman years ago, and am thinking of adding a round of these to my panel challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!