Friday, November 25, 2022

Finale Welcome Quiltalong

Even though this is the final part we will not have a linky party until I return. That should give you some time to get your top completed. 



I made a template from the book for the border triangles. I could have done one large square cut twice on the diagonal, but I wanted more of a variety, so I opted to do each one. You may not want to make this border and that is fine too! 

I sewed mine together and laid them out (with the red corner posts) One look at them told me my border was too long. In the humble quilt style I cut mine to fit!

Attach your border on the top and bottom, then add the red squares and sew borders to the sides. 
Ta-da! My borders do not meet perfectly, but, again, I am okay with that!
Admire your work!
 




We have had some lovely days- still cold but so pretty!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

1 comment:

  1. I finished my blocks yesterday and plan to sew them together tomorrow. Then I'll see what border it needs!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!