Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Billie's Guild Box

I stayed in a lovely home with a wonderful host named Billie. She shared a box of vintage and antique blocks, bits and pieces that were donated to the guild. A knowledgeable woman took the box, documented all the blocks and presented a trunk show to the guild. They are going to donate the box of goods back to the woman so can use them for future teaching opportunities. 
Here is peak into the cool textiles!


YES to red and cheddar!

Uhhh a little humble.

Love that black print!

Not even a close substitution on this one! lol





This looks like a hankie was used in this block.



The entire box was a treasure!


Billie designed this quilt....


After making this one! (designed by Krista Moser)

Lovely! Thank you Billie for your hospitality! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!