Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Shenandoah Stars

Here is my version of Shendoah Stars. I had a little hiccup with the quilting, so had to remove all the machine quilting, then remarked it and hand quilted it. 

I did some simple cross hatch quilting. 



The new, the old. 
I picked this up in Virginia last year! It is a sweet summerweight crib size quilt. Read more HERE

I have kits and a pattern for this in my ETSY shop. 

My sisters grandson and Elsa always pick back up where they left off. They are good pals!

I'm hanging out with family, then Wednesday I'll be in Dayton, Oregon with Willamette Valley Quilters. Come if you are close!



 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this quilt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent reproduction of the quilt, Lori. Bummer that you had to unpick the machine quilting, but the hand quilting is the perfect touch on this.
    Such a cute photo of boy and dog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!