Friday, July 28, 2023

Uptown BOM Plus Summer Fun!

Happy Friday! Here's my next Uptown block. Do you know there are only 2 blocks left?! Whoop! Whoop!





I've started assembling the blocks and leaf sprig blocks. I'm setting them like the antique. 



I've been having summer fun as well!

Family time at the beach. 

LOVE the flower explosion in the damper climate. (remember I'm in the desert)

Elsa had a lot of fun too!

The "kids" treated us to a concert- it was actually a father's day gift. Dinner too!
It was a lovely night for an outdoor summer concert. Who, you ask? Tears for Fears. 

Have a lovely weekend!

 



4 comments:

  1. Tears for Fears K they were a favorite of mine in college! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I'm really looking forward to the end of Uptown too. It's been fun but even a good thing can only entertain for so long. Are you setting your blocks in the exact order of the antique? I haven't even laid my blocks out once! I won't be able to lay mine out exactly like the antique because I ran out of the 1st background fabric and am using a second. If I counted correctly, it should work out with a subtle secondary pattern. Sure hope it'll look good like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Star and Hearts block! And all your family doings look so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Uptown blocks really sing! Love the way they are coming together. Looks like a fun family get-together :)

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!