Wednesday, December 20, 2023

New England Quilt Museum part 3

Here are some of my favorites that were on display. These are part of the NEQM collection. 





This quilt was huge and hard to photograph.




Keep an eye on the sashing of this quilt.




Simple but effective and so charming!





Here's a sweet dolly quilt in the NEQM collection.

The quilt Laura holds (on the right) was the little quilt she made for me for the Humble Quilt swap! 

 

And here it is up close and personal. I LOVE it and treasure it!


I hope you enjoyed the exhibits I shared from the New England Quilt Museum. 

6 comments:

  1. I sure did enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. I have a feeling there are a few quilts in this exhibit that you would like to reproduce. Happy Holidays, Lori. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these - some unusual quilts. I love that grape arbor applique in the middle of all those stars. What an interesting sashing fabric choice - from a distance it looks like an ordinary pink print. The doll quilt is very sweet - both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all very nice quilts...notice a recurring them? gift of the binney family. of binney & smith, crayola!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that variable star medallion quilt! You take some great photos. I still haven't gotten back to the museum this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an inspiration those beautiful antique quilts! Thanks for sharing them.
    Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little ones especially. And it is good to know the time frame of the Prussian blue.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!