Friday, January 12, 2024

Friday Fun!

I've lost track of my days so snapped this photo quickly this morning. 
It needs a good pressing!


I do like this better with the string border.  Not sure what comes next. 

Many of you suggested a plainer, narrow border before adding the strings. I didn't have a solid red in the FG hue, but wasn't feeling the love on this one. 

Thank you all for your suggestions! 

We got off grid for a couple of days this week. If you aren't on my Facebook group you can be! It isn't super active but I can post spontaneously on there where I cannot do that with my blog. Find it HERE.


We stopped at a Stonehenge replica/memorial. Behind me is the Columbia River which divides Washington and Oregon states. 

My daughter came out to the remote cabin or a night and we celebrated a belated Christmas with her. 

Here is Cottonwood Canyon. Those hills have several large herds of bighorn sheep. Always excited to see them1

We hiked up for a view of the John Day River and the canyon. It was cold but the blue skies were lovely!


Packing up to our annual quilt retreat today!

I'll be in touch! Have a great weekend.


 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with that plainer, narrow border before adding the coins...just my thought...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your basket. I also love a string border!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!