Monday, January 15, 2024

50 Years of Great Quilts- Houston



I told ya'll previously it would be so fun if many of us would enter a quilt into the 50th anniversary special exhibit at Houston Quilt Show.

I'm confused because the general instructions say a call for quilts will be April 10th, but I just got this email, so I say try to enter now if you want!


Here's the Calls for Entry Now Open for Houston Quilt Festival 2024!


Have your quilt displayed at our 50th anniversary show Oct. 31-Nov. 3!

Check out our current calls for entry to submit your quilt to be show at this year's Festival! See them all below or click HERE.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Quilt Festival Judged Show with cash prizes is a separate exhibit. Rules and information will be available in late February.
CURRENT CALLS FOR ENTRY

Here's the link


Red, white and blue but not necessarily patriotic. 

Let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. The red string Star quilt is lovely, is it one of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about entering this year - what about you?

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!