Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Stars All Around


These little stars are smaller than the first ones I made. Oh my goodness! That one on the left is hilarious! But it is primitive and I think once it is in a quilt it was be as noticeable to me. These are the 3 I managed to get together before leaving for Paducah. Once i have 3 more, I'll be read to start assembling the quilt center!

Nobody wanted the book so I guess I'll throw it away.  See the details HERE.
The book has found a home! 

I'll be at the Paducah show today! email me at humblequilts@gmail.com if you'll be there too!


 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness, I would love the book but thought there would be many takers so didn’t even go to the comments! Please don’t throw it away. Have a fabulous time in Paducah:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, Don't Throw the book away! Would hate for that to happen. I've made a donation. Sounds like a wonderful cause. Let me know if you need any info for shipping or can get it from the site. If you've already pitched it, no problem. Safe travels, Pam

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!