Friday, May 10, 2024

Lebanon Quilt Guild

It was a pleasure to be invited to the Lebanon Quilt Guild. 


I got to see the stunning raffle quilt up close and personal since when it isn't out garnering attention for raffle tickets it is being stored at the guild president's house. Lots of details in this one! 

Look at this group! Monday night I presented the trunk show
Humble Quilting Adventures: Journey of a Quiltmaker

It is a friendly and busy group of quilters!

Tuesday I did a machine quilting workshop. I hope they all learned a trick or two to practice and put in their toolbox of quilt knowledge. They all did a great job!

I got a little quilt show from my host, Cheryl. Incredible and fun quilts!

I'm always looking for groups to visit if you'd like to recommend me to your quilt guild!


Seriously, I am off again! This time on vacation with hubby! We are leaving the country but I should have WIFI most evenings. I'll be checking in.

I can get Etsy orders out today but will be going vacation mode while I’m away. Thank you all who support my little shop! Check it out HERE if you'd like. 





 

 

1 comment:

  1. T. Maenad WiddershinsMay 10, 2024 at 6:16 AM

    We enjoyed having you! Thank you for making the trek!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!