Monday, May 6, 2024

Paducah or Bust Part 3

Here's a few misc shots from Paducah!


We loved the pop up shops and the way the entire city gets involved in quilt show week!



The only time I went to Paducah I remembered this deli! Good food, good coffee, fun people and.......fabric!


I was at a popup and someone asked me if I was Lori from Humble Quilts. Well, yes I am. 
Glad to meet you Carla from Fayetteville, Arkansas!
Oh yes, we had a little fun shopping at Murray's pop up shop!


Got Wool? 

I was sad to hear Kevin's dad still wasn't doing well so I was unable to meet up with him at the Homestead Hearth booth. Missed you Kevin!



Hey look! Three Lori's/Lauries!!!!

I think Lori Smith is such a talented designer. 

I think I'll be starting this later this year. 

It was the quilt that really sold me. 



Gorgeous!
Maybe you have that pattern and would like to sewalong?
Think about it!

I should be in PA about now! 
Love ya'll!





 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing many of the wonderful things from Paducah! I love seeing all of it, and with I had been there. It is a great show. And your prices on fabric. WOW! Hope you got some good buys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do a sew along!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that's a pretty quilt. Love your happy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes, I finally located the pattern and might be interested in that sewalong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered the pattern! Let me know when you start the sew along!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!