Friday, July 26, 2024

Recap- Pop up Shop

I was asked about the Pop up shop we did the week prior to Sisters Quilt Show. 


We have our large empty parts store that has a good location right on the main highway. 

Here comes Laurie, ready to start unpacking. I told her if we are doing this for 5 days she needs to bring a lot of stuff! She does vending at quilt shows regularly so she was ready.
I had lots of 5: squares!







And more squares!
Trying to get the attention of drivers on the highway going north. 

We worked with the local quilt shop and she contacted a bus that was coming her way to send that bus to us!. They were a lot of fun



One question is "Would I do it again?" 
I had fun with girlfriends but probably wouldn't do it again. We opened about 8 Am and closed up about 7Pm so we put in some long days. We were open Wednesday- Sunday. 


Things got a little goofy!

But it was something fun to do once. 












7 comments:

  1. I thought the space was rented out. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was rented out immediately after selling the business but only for about 6 months.

      Delete
  2. It looks great. If you weren't thousands of miles away I d have been yours and Laurie's first in line customer. Again, I could see you repurposing the space as a shop, gallery, and quilting school/ lecture space---tho maybe your town is too isolated. And, yes, looks like a LOT of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of work but what fun to be with your two good friends on the adventure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my comments went lost. Maybe it's in spam? Loved seeing this! So fun--hard work but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet that was a lot of work! Looks like you had people come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. clever to catch quilters on the way to Sisters - I bet it was a LOT of work!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!