Friday, October 18, 2024

Inspiration Friday

If you are in the Humble Quilts Facebook group (here) you likely have seen many of these. 
I hope you are inspired!

In Spain I saw so many beautiful tiles. And since we were on the coast blue and white were predominant! 


A patchwork of tile patterns!











A quilt shop! I was unable to stop as I had already hiked up a big hill and there was no easy way to get back to it. 




My main reason for going to Spain was to hike the Cami De Ronda. See more historical info HERE
(Not to be confused with the much busier Camino de Santiago)


I hiked 43km along the east coast of Spain along the Mediterranean Sea. I hired a company that works out the logistics. Daniel was amazing. This is a hidden jewel for sure!

This was the last town I stayed in before going to Barcelona. 




Adorable fishing village with colored doors!



Half Square Triangles!

Lots of steps.


Big views!



Thank goodness this hotel had an elevator! haha

We had our first snow in the mountains here in Oregon and our first hard frost in Central Oregon last night. Our heater is on this morning! I'm looking forward to winter sewing!! 

Have a terrific weekend.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!