Hello friends! If you are a quilter (new or advanced) Minda Morton and I are starting a Civil War quilt group. Our first meeting will be informational and will take place at Sew Dee-Liteful Quilt Shop on October 15, in Madras, Oregon from 10AM-noon. Please come if you can! Have questions? Feel free to ask!
I know there are some local people who are blog readers. I hope you see this!
I've been asked if this will be online. As of today, no, but you never know!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.
I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!