Saturday, August 29, 2009

All Shaved and Nowhere to Go


For those of you that commented on our 4 legged friend, Porter, he is doing really well! You can read the original post here.

Here he is going for a stroll around the block with us! He has to stay on a leash- no exceptions- but seems to be healing and getting around faster then anticipated. The vet said he'd never seen a dog recover so quickly. He is still staying with them, as Betty (The vet's wife) works with him on his rehab. We go and visit just about every day.

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful, wonderful news...they are amazingly resilient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed to have such a generous offer for help with rehab. It is an amazing time commitment. The rehab does pay off in recovery though.
    Its amazing how much coat a dog really has.
    Best wishes on a successful recovery for your sewing buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely that your pal is doing so well. I like happy endings! The rehab help must be such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went back through a few of your old posts. I clicked on "My New Quilt Blog" and read about your beautiful Q, and then I clicked on "Just for Fun." I'll be laughing myself to sleep tonight. Looks like you got a fun gift.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!

Archive

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin