Here's my version of Harmony. I hope many of you got to start it and didn't have any problems with my directions. I made sure to add a little blue and used a pink that was a bit coral looking like in the original. This is not a very good photo, but once it's quilted I'll get a better one.
This is how I built my outer border. I just laid out approx 3 1/2" strips in various widths until it looked long enough. I sewed it, then trimmed it to the size of the center.
I sewed it to the top and bottom first, then built the other sides. When all four borders were on, I trimmed the outer border 3 1/4" so overall my quilt measures 15 1/2.
I'm going to get it basted today since I am going to see my dad in a few days. I always like to have a project to work on and this one will be perfect.