Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Consolidated book list

Here is the consolidated list of books that are not sold yet! If you see something you want feel free to make me an offer! Just remember it is a fundraiser.

I have the list of books from your comments and will be contacting you for your mailing address. If you are done purchasing and requested a book (s) please send me your mailing address to ldej@crestviewcable.com

If you have already sent your address to the gmail that one is fine too- no  need to send it again. Just remember I do have a job outside of the home and will get to these before the weekend. Thank you all so much!
Lori





















11 comments:

  1. I would like to get the Applique Handbook and Triangle-Free Quilts if they are still available. rebecca53.rs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the two Winter issues of Primitive Quilts and Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like the Spring and Summer issues of Primitive Quilts to go along with the Wintergreen Threads I asked for earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I will need your email and mailing address please.

      Delete
  5. Lori, I would love to have Quilting with bits and pieces, please. I am willing to pay for the shipping to Canada too, because it's a fundraiser, I don't want you to pay for it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be happy to take the log cabin book and all the Block magazines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Please email me your mailing address and I'll get a total.

      Delete
  7. Lori,

    I think I already requested Little Quilts in my previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If the Friendship's offering is still available, I would like it. Susan McKelvey was a huge influence on me and the reason I draw and do calligraphy on quilts. I have several copies but like to have extra.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Westminster Book 2 is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!