Thursday, January 30, 2020

Fundraiser Book Sale- ON NOW

Here is the Book sale! I was going to do it in 2 parts, but decided to put them all out there in one post.  The proceeds go to fund my mission trip to Dominican Republic in the fall. 
Thank you.
 If you want to purchase a book please send an email to ldej@crestviewcable.com with your shipping address or leave a comment. If you are a no reply commenter and do not leave your email I will not be able to sell it to you. (I've had people want books, but I haven't been able to contact them)
  I will ship them the most economical way. 
If you want to know more information about the book, most are on amazon. 
Thank you so much!


Feel free to make an offer!

SOLD






SOLD


SOLD



Sold


SOLD



I'll put sold beneath the books as soon as I can! 

3 comments:

  1. I would love to purchase Blessings in Stitches by Cheri Payne if it's still available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those went fast! There are a couple that I was interested in but too late. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!