Monday, August 3, 2020

Buhl Bushong Repeated


One more quadrant complete! I only have the buds to applique on the final 4 blocks, sew them together, then get the center blocks together! So nice to think about this getting closer to a finish.
Cory was off this weekend and we went for a picnic and this was our view!
Elsa and I got out early Sunday for a walk. Mt Jefferson was looking rather regal.


Thank you for your kind comments about our women's gathering. 
We are hoping to hold a Part 2, Q & A

I hope your weekend was wonderful adn you are looking forward to a great week!

4 comments:

  1. so odd to see snow still somewhere...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a beautiful quilt. Did you change your blog layout? I don’t see any of the stuff thatnused to be on your sidebar like archives and other blog links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bushong is looking beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great week too! Love all your post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!