Friday, March 19, 2021

Yee-Haw!


Happy Friday friends! We had an excellent trip to Wyoming! Weather was good, people were friendly, skies and mountains were big!

I made it to ONE quilt shop in Cody.  I had to get a small piece that represents WY. The bucking cowboy is on the license plates and a UW mascot. 

And I saw this and HAD to get it! It looks geometric...

But when you get a closer look it is spark plugs! LOL We have an auto parts store and sell a lot of these. I've never seen a fabric like this before. 
It was jammed packed with goodies and rooms that wove in and out. 

It was called Friends and Co quilt shop. I highly recommend stopping if you are ever in the area. 

Cruising 80MPH down the lovely highway and hubby made a point of turning around so I could snap this photo! We saw a lot all through our route but only stopped for this beauty. Loved the flag as well.

I have way too many scenic photos so I'll just share 2. Our first night sunset in Wyoming. 


And the Tetons on our way back the airport on our last day. 



 

Behave yourself now! LOL

Have a great weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Wyoming is on my bucket list...looks beautiful! And what great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyoming BORDER is only a small stretch for me, but those Tetons jes a bit farther down the road, yet that first view while driving, takes one's breath away. Might just need a road trip - thanks for encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous country! SO happy to see you had a wonderful time! Love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Wyoming has it all...at least the good stuff! lol Gorgeous views and hiking opportunities, a Quilt Shop and down-home people. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spark plug fabric! Your views of Wyoming are beautiful. I’m glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great quilt shop. The spark plug fabric is a hoot! Perfect.
    Love the views of the Tetons. Never tire of them. I took lots of shots of them when we went to Yellowstone last fall.
    Nice barn quilt.
    Looks like you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That spark plug fabric is PERFECT for you. I can see why you couldn't pass it up. You got to visit a beautiful part of the country. We truly are a lovely place to vacation & sightsee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful state and finding some fabric in a fun quilt store does add a little extra to your trip doesn't it?
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds! The barn's flag is like the ones my dad used to make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh what beautiful pictures !! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip !!
    And the quilt shop... soo inspiring !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the spark plug fabric. Went to their site hoping I could get some for a quilt for one of our son-in-laws, but didn't see it. I did see a couple of other things that I think I will get. We have been to Wyoming several times and enjoyed it. Nancy A: SewingGranda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love WY, been here since 1986. Live just outside a state park,border of NE about 40 miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great trip - now I need to head to cody!! that fabric is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, should your nick name be Sparky? There has to be more hardware and auto parts fabrics out there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great fabric finds.
    seems like a great trip.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!