Monday, July 26, 2021

♪♪Ain't No Cure for the Summertime Blues ♫ ♫

 Blues in my sewing room only! I love summer!

Here's the fabric for a project I'm slowly working on. 
Some fabric came from a friend. (thanks Phyllis!) 
Some I hand dyed in a class with Lori Triplett in Houston. 
The rooster I purchased in that class.

I'm not sure how they will all play and work together but I'm going to try it.

I got our fall quiltalong complete and basted ready for hand quilting. So excited to share it with you all! I hope you'll consider sewing along. I make it a mystery but because it is small there isn't a lot of investment. 

We have 3 high school girls and one 21 year old leader staying with us this week. They are here with a group putting on Vacation Bible School at 2 churches in our community. 


I'm so excited to be doing a Zoom lecture tonight for North Cities Quilt Guild, Yorba Linda, CA. 
If your guild needs programs or trunk shows, in person or online, please contact me!

It's going to be another hot and busy week!  Let's make it a good one!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection of blues! The Fall sewalong sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A house full of girls sounds fun. VBS is definitely fun! Looking forward to seeing what you put together with the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to host the church groups that come thru. We don't get that much around here, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. , Tuberculosis, Stroke. Negritis, Daibetics , Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!