Wednesday, July 28, 2021

String Quilts Your Way

I was the lucky teacher for the North Cities Quilt Guild in Yorba Linda, CA. I love that Zoom makes it possible to connect with other quilters regardless of distance. 

Monday evening my lecture was Reruns: Quilts Inspired by the Past. This is my most popular lecture and reproductions are my favs! 



“USED WITH PERMISSION FROM AMERICAN PATCHWORK & QUILTING®. ©2021 MEREDITH CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.”

Tuesday we did String Quilts Your Way workshop. 
The quilt above came from that workshop and is published in American Patchwork and Quilting 
August 2021 issue. This quilt welcomes people to my house as it is on my entry room wall. 


Ready for class!

We are hosting 4 young ladies this week. They are in town to do vacation Bible School and some community service projects.  Our responsibility is to give them a place to sleep and breakfast. Hubby wanted to fix them pancakes, so here was my previous night's prep. They were hungry this morning and no pancakes were left!

Elsa saying good bye. She loves them!


If you or your guild are looking for a fun trunk show or workshop, in real life, or online, please contact me! Check it out HERE. Thank you!

 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your recent quilt publication, Lori!! What a wonderful way to greet your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsa is a happy girl. Glad they ate em all up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy the Zoom teaching is working for you. And I found a copy of that magazine - so fun to see your work in print!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!