Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Pillowcase Dresses and Good Bye August

Kathe Howe sent me these adorable dresses for my mission trip! Thank you Kathe!! With the surge in Covid cases it is possible we will reschedule once again. Eventually they will all go to a little girl in need. Blessings to all who have donated in one form or another. 

Hubby finally made it out backpacking with me. I brought him to the most epic place! Goat Rocks Wilderness in WA state. I've done this loop before but it was a lot harder this time. (Hubby reminded me I've aged 3 years! Thanks!)

We were out 2 nights and 3 days for a total of 19.1 miles. This afternoon we day hiked along the Pacific Crest Trail.

Sunset view from camp.

Mt St Helens

Mt Rainier

Mt Adams.
3 peaks in one day! 


Bless our service men and women and their families. 

For those of you affected by raging wildfires or storms, please be take care and be safe!

Much love to you all! 




 

11 comments:

  1. That steep path terrifies me!/// You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy your hiking photos! I hope someday when we are able to travel again, to get out to the west coast! Beautiful mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you are to be so close to such stunning landscapes and have the good health required to hike in them!! Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos - admire your hiking......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    I’m impressed by your blog. Absolutely amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing photos - just gorgeous and you were right there, having earned it, lol - that's a lot of hiking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, Your photos are breath taking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful views! I just received a ton of fabric from a quilter who had to quit. It will be perfect for these dresses, so over the next several months I'll start making them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing scenery! I definitely want to go to that area sometime. We won't be hiking because of foot and knee problems though.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!