Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Monthly Sampler


 I'm in LOVE with this month's sampler! And I'm not a matchy matchy kind of quilter, but this group really is sweet together!  It is called Marias Sky by Betsy Chutchian for Moda Fabric. 



NEW from BETSY CHUTCHIAN & MODA: Turkey Reds, Indigos & Browns Betsy Chutchian's latest collection Maria's Sky features reproduction fabrics from the 1850's. "Named for Maria Mitchell, the prints in this collection date back to 1840-1860. Maria - pronounced Mariah - was an astronomer, mathematician, active suffragette and anti-slavery activist."


 

6 comments:

  1. I just got my Maria's Sky collection and I love it too! I know you will put them to good use - or maybe just look at them for a while - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh lovely pieces...have already ogled this line and might have to cave...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have missed it….. but what Sampler of the Month is this? From whom? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Betsey's fabrics. I m using them for my Ella Maria Deacon sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy's fabrics are always attractive to me. This collection looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look beautiful! I ordered some last week and I can’t wait for it to come.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!