Friday, December 10, 2021

Falling into Christmas

I'm making the transition to Christmas at my house! 
Most of the decor is still in the attic but I can get started with my quilts!


Out with fall!

We got our first little bit of snow yesterday! It was really cold and windy and I knew something was blowing in! Brrrr. 

The first week of the sale transition has been a bit of chaos. We've had lots of people going in and out, and just a bit of craziness. For example, We cancelled our trash service and they picked up our dumpsters! Uhhh yea, the business still needs to dump the trash. I would say, "not my problem" but my niece is now the manager and we are trying to make it as smooth as possible for her. Our employees have been hired by the new company and Cory is staying on for 3 months as a consultant, and I am trying to get the new program for the machine shop understood. It will calm down soon, but still stressful.
 I think I caught up on my mail. Google has rearranged my in boxes so I think I may have missed a few. Thank you all for your kind words about my daughter (she is out of quarantine and recovering with no emergency issues) and the sale of the business. 

In case you missed it, I've started an Instagram page for my quilting! 
This is what's going on there. 

And still have my personal page. 

We have a customer appreciation gig happening today and our employee (former employees lol) Christmas party this weekend. 

Much love to you all! Thank you all for reading, your comments and support!





 

6 comments:

  1. It is chilly here, east of you in the great Columbia plain between the mountains. Once again they are predicting snow here, but so far only ice on the dog's water bowl outside. Happy celebration of Christmas with the employees and for the sale of the main part (?) of the business. So glad it is staying in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been out and about recently and totally missed the sale announcement. Congratulations. Now you can concentrate on the fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are still in transition from Thanksgiving to Christmas at our house too. We kind of dread getting the Christmas boxes down from our shed loft, but we have company coming Wednesday so we have to get in gear!
    Good luck with your shop transition issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goodness! It sounds like I've missed a few posts. Best of luck with the business transition, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow big changes going on for you!
    Loved seeing all those fabulous Christmas quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!