Friday, January 7, 2022

Fancy Pants Stitching

I mentioned recently on the Facebook group that my son wanted to learn how to do some creative stitching on vintage/worn levis. 

Well, he showed up on his day off and we had a lot of creative fun!

Some of these are only pinned waiting for stitches. 

Stitched

He had this great idea and it turned out so cute!

He sent me this photo yesterday after he got home and did some "handwork by the TV " LOL 





I'll let you know if he makes any money off the pants! He sells vintage clothing as a side business to his "real" job.

Have a great weekend!


 

12 comments:

  1. creativity runs in the family....how great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that sounds fun! Visible mending is quite the thing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What creative fun! Hope your son found a new love and sells lots of vintage patchwork jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look good to me! Just might make a million$, ya never know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The indigo fabrics are an awesome choice for these patches! And the big stitches - looks very artistic. I'm guessing they would sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool. I wondered if he or you would sell them. Boro and indigo patches are perfect.
    And it's so fun to have an unexpected craft day w grown kids.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is way cool. Taking after you, needle in hand. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These already look great! Love this look. How did he get the stitching onto the pocket though. Did he take it off first? or sew it shut?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work and let's say, handsome maker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talented… like his mom 😊

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!