Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Looking Back Before Moving Forward

Well, this past year did not see a whole lot of new quilts made in the Humble Quilts studio.
But, I'm okay with that. It was a busy year full of transitions.


Shortly after 2021 started I put the final stitches in my Beyond the Cherry Tree Quilt. It's a huge quilt that I adore even more every time I see it. Designed and patterned by Gay Bomers of Sentimentalstitches.net

Another big quilt finish! The Anniversary quilt, appropriately made for our wedding anniversary. 
Designed by Jan Patek

Strings Attached published in American Patchwork and Quilting magazine. 
(photo used with permission by Meredith Corp)

The little swap quilt I made

Land That I Love quiltalong



Tea for Two closed out the year. 

I'm feeling fine with what I got accomplished. I worked on some other quilts but just have not finished them.

Thank you all so much for your overwhelming support of my Etsy shop! I had a few glitches, but seemed to get them worked out with your help!! 

I hope the first week of the new year is going well for you all!

 

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts! The anniversary quilt is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all real beauties....quality not quantity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quality over quantity. The anniversary quilt is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these finishes. That BTCT was an endeavor and yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your quilt year looks beautiful as always and I am so thankful to have you as a quilting friend. May we all enjoy more stitches in 2022! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I still love looking at your Beyond the Cherry Tree quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice finishes..... Goodluck for 2022.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. The anniversary quilt is stunning and the pink/brown combination is making me rethink my feelings about pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see what was made and set a goal for doing more this year. The swap and SAL quilts are fun finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very VERY nice collection of finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lori Me encantan todos tus acabados ¡¡feliciades!!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love 'em all, Lori! BTCT is amazing, but I think the Anniversary quilt is my favorite. And, of course, the little ones always capture my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All beautiful! Love the Anniversary quilt and Beyond The Cherry Tree is amazing! The minis are just so much fun. Maybe this year I will have one or two large quilts. I did do a couple of small ones and started a larger one, we shall see! Jan in MA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful finishes in 2021! It's so much fun to look back. Love that you've opened an Etsy shop. I see lots of goodies there :)

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!