Monday, January 3, 2022

Welcome 2022!

Happy New Year!
It was great to take a couple of week break from blogging to close out the year. 

Here's a new little quilt I made!



I call it Tea for Two

I used a cute pinwheel shirting on the back. 

After washing. 


 

Here's the precious vintage doll quilt I used for inspiration!

And, drum roll.................................

I opened an Etsy shop!

I have a kit made up for the "Tea for Two" little quilt. I also am offering a PDF pattern. If you'd prefer I mailed a pattern let me know.

I can make up kits for any little quilts! Please ask if you are interested. 

As many of you know we bought property in Wyoming, so I'm also offering several of my little quilts for sale. (I will eventually be selling a few larger quilts as well)  I hope you'll spread the word or purchase a little quilt for yourself!

I think you can click on the photo above to get to the site but if not try this link. Humble quilts on Etsy. 

Also, if you haven't seen I have three 1930's Double Wedding ring quilts for sale! Your choice $125 plus $20 shipping. Check them out HERE on YouTube. 

Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement! 



12 comments:

  1. Happy new year and excited to see where these new adventures lead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2022! That's a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet quilt. I love pink & brown together. Congratulations on starting the new year with new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Wyoming property! How exciting to plan and dream. We are about to close on a property in Tennessee and I am bursting with joy about it. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun little quilt! I love the inspiration quilt too :0) Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Lori and congratulations for your Etsy shop !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet little mini quilt interpretations. Wish I could find a local store to buy shirting fabrics occasionally. They really are a lot of fun to use.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Lost of changes going on in your world Lori! Love your brown and pink confection, reminds me of a box of chocolates. Wishing you a happy healthy 2022 with plenty of time to make quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori - Congrats on your Etsy shop--will definitely follow it. Also, if you are doing Zoom presentations, how do I contact you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you check back on this post. Please contact me at HumbleQuilts@gmail.com I will continue to use the Zoom platform as well as visit in person.

      Delete
  10. Lori, Wonderful news on your Etsy shop. Ordered a pattern and looking forward to visiting your shop again.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!