Monday, January 31, 2022

Weekend Stitching


This is just one little thing I was able to work on this weekend. I'm finding small unfinished projects that I'm finishing and moving to Etsy!
The yellow on top is for the binding. The brown on the right  is the binding for my little December project I shared. 

Below are a few photos from a variety of winter outings. Our weather has been pretty mild. We need rain or snow and I will say the mountains are getting a bit, which is good. 






 

This is the start of my 60th year! I don't actually turn 60 until May, but the celebration starts in January!

We had a couple days of a crazy inversion and this is pretty much how it looked all day for 2 days. 

Cory and I made it to the top of Bessie Butte and were met with this lovely view of the Cascade mountains. 


Adios January! 

8 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed. A friend once told me when you have a birthday that ends in " 0 " you celebrate for the whole year. Go for it and enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for getting outside and welcome to 60! It’s not a bad place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little quilt! I was just thinking I should do something with all my solids. So glad to see Elsa enjoying your outdoor adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori me alegra que comience la fiesta de cumpleaños ¡felicidades!
    Precioso mini, bonitas fotografías
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty little quilt. Very bright and different from your usual style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Elsa is a beautiful dog. I'll bet she had a wonderful day with you & Cory. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that quilt looks like confetti at a New Year's party! Very fun.
    Looks like a gorgeous view from your hike.
    Living in a high mountain valley, we are no strangers to inversions. It can be pretty depressing when you get stuck in one and the high pressure doesn't move for a week or two!
    Welcome to the wonderful world of 60s. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea to start celabrating the 60th in January no matter which month we turn 60. I will remember that one in 2 years.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!