Monday, March 28, 2022

Blue Baskets

Blue Baskets!
I always have these 
"pinch me" moments when I see one of my quilts in print. 
American Patchwork and Quilting really does a lovely job from start to finish! 

Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting magazine. ©2022 Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved.

 Looks so lovely in this setting!


Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting magazine. ©2022 Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved.


I'm a sucker for the half blocks. I was inspired by an antique quilt in scrappy colors. I had these precious indigoes, from friends, hand dyed by me and purchased. Thank you to all who contributed. The baskets are chunky and although the fabric looks a little modern, the pattern and baskets are in my humble style.  

Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting magazine. ©2022 Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved.

 Here is the cover of the issue my quilt will be in. Look for it on newsstands or in your mailbox April 1st!


It's not too late to join my Zoom class tomorrow! Click HERE for details.

Have an amazing day!




 

23 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! I will make sure to get a copy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats .... gorgeous blue quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting your lovely blue baskets in print!! It is a beautiful quilt...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Only the BEST end up published. This one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I love it!!! What a pretty thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful! Congratulations! Your quilt is beautiful; baskets & two-color quilts are my favorites. I'm so happy for you and very glad I renewed my subscription. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful quilt! Blue and white quilts are my favorite. I will definitely pick up a copy of the magazine on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the cover shot. I was expecting it to be Blue Baskets! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations!!! Your quilt is beautiful, can't wait for my copy to come in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I'll look for the magazine this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beauty, Lori! Congrats on another quilt published!
    Blue and white is my favorite 2 color combo, and this lovely quilt really sings. Love those half-blocks, and the chunky cornerstones--and especially all those pretty blue baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Love all those blue baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Love two color quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Will have to be sure to get that issue. The blue baskets are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it, and putting this issue on my "town" list. And congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of blue happening 💙 online! Congrats on being published 👏

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on that beauty! I'll watch for it - magazine due any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful quilt! The half baskets are adorable. Love that touch in a quilt once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!