Monday, March 21, 2022

Steppin' Out Class

I finished my little quilt project for class last night. 
Oh my goodness, I love it!


I'm calling this Steppin' Out since I really feel like I'm taking a giant leap into my quilting business by doing a regular online class. My Etsy store is going well and I have several guild bookings, online and in person. I'm super excited to see this year unfold.

Thank you to those who have signed up for my online class! You will get the pattern and Zoom info in the next couple of days. 

If you want to sign up for the class that will take place on March 29th, 10AM-Noon, please send $10 paypal to Humblequilts@gmail.com

What are you getting for $10?

  • The quilt pattern via email
  • A photo of the inspiration antique
  • 2 hours via Zoom with me to make the quilt top.
  • A recording will be made and will be good for 1 week after the class for those who cannot make it during the week. 

Thank you for your consideration, friends!
Let's have an awesome week!

PS, Fundraiser book sale on Wednesday! 




 

6 comments:

  1. Sweet little quilt! I'm so happy to see that you will be our speaker at The Applique Society on June 18th! Looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A time of growth and change, but very essentially Humble Quilts. I m sure you'll be such a success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little quilt. Those fabrics are really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!