Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Fundraiser Book Sale

Hola!

Any overseas missions trips for me have been postponed the past 2 years but it looks like this year is a go! Dominican Republic is on the radar for late November. Since Cory is working a temporary position I've asked him to go with me.

This fundraiser will go to MSI for my trip expenses and water wells in DR. 

If you'd like to see what we do I've made videos that give you a snippet of our week overseas.

Colombia

Bolivia


How this will work: Send an email to me at  humblequilts@gmail.com telling me which book (s) you'd like. Send me your mailing address and I will figure out what postage will be. I'll send it the most economical way. I'll email you back the total. I will not invoice you. 

PLEASE READ: I do not invoice. I'll accept paypal. Log into your account, click SEND MONEY, add my email address Humblequilts@gmail.com, click next. Put in the amount. The next screen will give you an option: sending to a friend or paying for an item. Sending to a friend means I will not get charged a selling fee. Please use this option. 

I also accept Venmo- send to Lori DeJarnatt

I still take good ole fashioned checks too!  

Thank you!

SOLD

SOLD

This is a really big book with lots of traditional quilt patterns. 
SOLD

SOLD
This is a modern art magazine Fall 2020. I bought specifically to see and read about Bisa Butler. 

Yes, this is a quilt!

Because I feel like her art/quilting is important here is a link  to Chicago Institute where her quilts hung last year.  go HERE.  You will not regret getting this magazine either. 



SOLD



SOLD

SOLD

This is a terrific book if you are fairly new to quilting. Lynette gives lots of step by step instructions with photos. 

SOLD





Back cover of Happy Trails


Back cover of Tangled up in Thread


Back of Farmhouse Quilts



Thank you all for taking the time to look! 



1 comment:

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!