Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Uptown BOM

This month's block for Uptown is complete! 
Thank you Gay at Sentimental Stitches for putting out so many terrific and accurate patterns!

Here is my second leaf block. My plan is to do one of these a month. 

And the 4 blocks together. I'm loving the shot cotton flax background!

I hope you are having a terrific week. I've been confused on what day it is. Must have something to do with that time change. Sure is nice having sunset after 7PM now though. 

 

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh they are beautiful !!
    Bravo Lori !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look really good, Lori. And I do like your choice of background fabric.
    I have been confused as to what day it is ever since last fall when hubby retired. With him around every day I always think it is Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and different. Why is it named Uptown?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks look fantastic. Love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!