Monday, May 16, 2022

Amazing Swap Quilt

I have seen some lovely and amazing swap quilts. Here is mine, and I think it must be the best! lol The bird applique is from the Cousin's Walk sampler. We were at Merry's house in spring of 2019 and she opened an old package with this BOM. We squealed with delight! I ordered online likely the last pattern available and off we went. Merry and I are still working on ours. The quilt she sent me is also made with antique fabric from our friend Laurie's antique stash. It is incredible! Thank you so much Merry! XOXO

Our weekend away was great! It was quite a drive so we opted to stay for 2 nights. 

Ancient Lakes (This was one of 4 little lakes near each other)

Columbia River in the back


Dusty Lake with amazing moon and toasty fire.

Big skies!




Solidifying friendships! 

Let's have a great week!


 

9 comments:

  1. Your swap quilt really is terrific! Bold and fun! Looks amazing - the natural beauty where you hiked/camped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a lovely swap sampler quilt you received!! I love that Cousin's Walk quilt --this will be a nice companion piece...hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, It's very nice to get a fun swap quilt. Your Swap is my Favorite 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color scheme of that little quilt! What a beauty.
    And what beauty around you as you hiked and camped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious quilt, it gives you good memories too, which really helps! Ohhh, love your camping trip with friends! Good memories in the making there too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love that little quilt! Thanks for sharing pics of your camping trip. I always enjoy the amazing scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don’t think I know anyone who loves the outdoors as much as you do! It fun seeing your pictures of the beautiful places you go to hike and camp! The little quilt you received is absolutely adorable! Love the bird, the colors, everything about it is fabulous! What a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The swap quilt is amazing! I love the bird, of course, but the fabric selection of the entire quilt is just PERFECT! The picture that takes the cake is you with the American flag. Feeling strong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute quilt and great photos - wow that is big sky country

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!