Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Quilt Classes

It is so fun to take quilt classes. It is a good way to learn new techniques, make a fun quilt and meet new and old friends. Recently I was able to teach my String Quilts Your Way worshop. Each student makes a string quilt that they chose! Such a great class because your quilt will be unique yours!



This is Judy's string quilt that she started in class last month in McMinnville. Such great colors!
She used the pattern from APQ for this quilt that was published last year. 

Thank you to those who took my basket class this month. I'm no pro but I am learning something new every month! It can only get better, right? That is my hope.. 

In May I did an online basket class and here are 2 quilts from that class. 


Katy's quilt is so vintage looking! Check out here blog HERE.



Janet opted to use some amazing fussy cutting. The dark blue on the right is a binding possibility. Isn't it lovely? Check out here blog HERE. 


I am making a mug rug with a single basket. 

I hope you'll join in my next class, which will be in July. 

I was going to share a "repair" quilt request today, but I didn't get a chance to take a photo so look for that on Friday. 

I hope you are having a great week!








 

2 comments:

  1. The string star quilts are really fun. And I agree that Katy's basket quilt looks very vintage. Katy is good at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite apparent that your classes are inspiring. Beautiful quilts made by your students!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!