Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Uptown Girl ♫♫ And More

Here are my Uptown blocks for this month! Thank you Gay for doing such an amazing job with your blocks of the month! After I made my block I saw one online and I was missing the lower flower bud! I have no idea how I missed that!

That's better!

I have a few more panels left if you are still looking. The battle scene and the blue generals are cut too close to the top so I am making a good deal on those two panels. (blue Generals is sold) Email me at humblequilts@gmail.com if you are interested in any other these. The upper left Geo Wa is 5x8 so not as large as it looks in my photo!

If you don't know yet, I started a humble quilts instagram account! Having everything Humble Quilts makes life easy! And it makes me easy to contact. I try and share different things on my instagram page so as not to be so repetitive. 


I still have my personal page as well. 


Follow me if you want! I hope you are having a great week!



 

2 comments:

  1. Your Uptown blocks look great! I'm still working on my June block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks! The colors in them always make me happy.:)

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!